Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rush rush rush!!

Seriously i dun like rushing~ it makes me do things more clumsy and silly and WORSER!!
Hahaha~ but dun tooo slow also lah... lol!!

Today is a very rush day... coz yesterday sports day so i very tired and din start ANY of my homework!! So today nid to RUSH lor... haiz... And i remember nid to bind Bm project so i quickly giv my mum...

And den... i go piano lessons today.. after piano lessons den my dad suddenly say his collegue got a b'day party which actually my father should attend alone but his collegue say bring family along so my whole family had to RUSH home to get dressed properly to go attend his party...

While in the party not so rushing lah... just relaxing and eating...
But then when we areheading home i just remembered something... I still haven't finished any h/w!!! OMg!! hahahah! So nid to RUSH and RUSH again lor...

But i finished maths oledy larr..... english tomoro morning oni do..=P lazy mah..
Den i nid to find all science project photos...about invertebrates and vertebrates animal... why? coz my father say he will print for me so i of coz faster find info lah... he print in his company one so FREE!! Lol!! Bad thinking... hahaha ~

Btw... i nid to arrange some sejarah project things too... And den science... ( actually i also got go blogging... like now... and msn-ing...)
hahaha~

So today overall is RUSH RUSH RUSH!! lol!! Heheh~ I rily hav to plan a suitable schedule... lol...

And i am going to confirm my senamrobik result tomoro...i rily hope i can get number 1!! hahaha~ not showing off!!! Just excited!! WooHOo! and tomoro got PJK!! PLSSSSS DUN RAIN!!

hahah~ It's two minutes to 12am in the midnight!! Bye!! xDDD

No comments: