Sunday, April 12, 2009

Secret Recipe =PP

Yesterday me and my whole family went to the just open secret recipe shop to have dinner... i am so happy coz it's all i wanted since the food is expensive!! xPPPP
Lolzzzz

So here goes some picture of my beautiful memory in secret recipe!! xDDD I am satified you know.... hahaha xDDDD



This is me drinking my drink.. it's called iced mocchiato something... hahaahaha xDDD





A closer look at my drink!! Trust me! It's rily nice!!




Hahaha~ This is my food.. it's some kind of beef chop i think~ lol!! nice also!! Yummy~~





This is my cousin who also followed us to eat in secret recipe~ She is eating a harshbrown i think... xPPPPP






So.. This is my cousin's meal.. It's some kind of fish and chips.. Yummy.. =PP (but it's very small coz it's a kid set meal) lolzzzzz



So... today post is all about my happy moments in secret recipe!! xpPPP

OH YA!! AND HAPPY EASTER DAY people!! xDDDD

P/S : i am very sad though.. coz i just quarelled wif her... i hope she can forget it and bcome my best friend again...

No comments: