Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dont Appreciate STUPID!



Hello sweeties~~ 
First of all, let me shout out a lil...
STUPID PPL!!!!
DONT APRRECIATE OTHER'S
BLESSINGS / EFFORTS!!!!
GAHHHHH!!!

 LOL rite the woman~ Woman power~ x)

LOL~ Yeapp, much more better ;D
Wats up? WTF lah!
GAHHHHHH! I kinda HATE TONIGHT!
Day time not bad lah,
Untill night time lah 
Shit ass,
my mood was like, an anchor,
WORSER!!! 
Sinking wayyyyyy down there~ wtf???
So what if he is younger, or a kid,
where is the basic manners,
plus!!!
we are related!! 
SHOOTTTTT!

Gahh pissed off now! :(
My feeling now is EXACTLY a combination of...
Sad + Dissapointed + Depressed + ANGRY  = GAHHHHHH!!!
Do the maths~
Conclusion = pissed off :)



Kay lah.. something not so sad..

went to ace adventure for english tution =D
First time for me, so it was quite nice ;D
YEA YEA i am as usual, super nervous,
but AT LEAST i can speak out! LOL
comforting myself nia~~

Haha~ dont this pic makes you smile? it worked on me :DDD 


My drama is calling out for me...
So, bye! have a nice school life tomoro!
GAHH dunno what to choose for koku O.O


xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: