Sunday, January 31, 2010

CONFIDENCE WHERE THE H3LL ARE YOU? Come back here!!

Heyy handsome-s and pretty-s~

This is a random post laa -.-
Coz i am super nervous now,
i already got the nervous-stomach-ache..
lol, abdomen i suppose :)

You see, i got those nervous-stomachaches
EVERYTIME i am nervous on smth,
Like going up on stage, or performing a play bla bla..

:(

This time, i am really really super duper x1000000
NERVOUS + SCARED + AFRAID + WORRIED
abt tomoro's
CHORAL SPEAKING RESULTS

OMG.. i dont like waiting..
especially for results, i might as well quit -.-
BUt, since i'd come so far so.. haiz~ wait laaa
OMG OMG OMG~ actually i was calm,
BUt then i read SiewYi's blog,
OMGOSH i remembered the result again!!!! :(
Stupid Sy lah go remind me wtf LOL tsk tsk jk jk

Gahhhhh i am so nervous now,
my tummy is acting super weird now -.-
CONFIDENCE WHERE ARE YOU?
shit damn it, my mind is full of negatives :(
I have a super fragile heart that i can tell..

Seeeee??? SO many wounds already -.-

So, i dont know whether i can accept the fact... O.O
I hope i can, no matter its good or bad

Haiz, see me tomorrow and you will see HORRIBLE eyebags -.-
I am sure i cant sleep properly tonight,
UNLESS i forgot this thing laaa :)

OMGOSH~
May GOD grant me bravery and confident tomoro!!!!!!!
AAAAHHHH :(
I am sick -.-

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: