Friday, January 29, 2010

Dont look back, cause you are wayy more worth it

My friend,
Dont look back,
Dont EVER!
you may be just some girl in his eyes,
But you are a true diamond in others,
So, if he doesnt appreciates you,
why bother lowering your pride?
Dont think back, forget it, and live your life
you can always live without him, cant you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Awwwww i missed my old hair edy :*(
*  TEARS!! *
oh well.. got to accept the fact that..

I CHOPPED MY HAIR!

FYI, i really missed my super long hair,
BUt my hair grows fweaking slow.. :(
So meanwhile waiting for it to grow,
the length is neither long or short, so it looks kinda messy :(
Stupid hair lah grow so slow -.-

So , goodbye to my long hair dream :(
BUT on the bright side,
HAHA i look young again -.-
LOL i am and always is laaa xD

BEFORE

AFTER

Nice or not? xDD
its basiclly shorter and thinner..
I almost felt as if i have no hair O_O
lol~ xD

Anyhoo...
i finally got my laptop baby back ..
after so call GROUNDED for one week,
i broke the banning thing xD
I am supposed to be banned for 2 weeks,
but i cannot the resist the temptation larh xD
HOW CAN YOU RESIST WHEN EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY PLAYS ??
xD
Hahah~ exaggerating :)

Hahah~ So long din webcam dy..
let me shock myself laaa xD

CHORAL SPEAKING!!
gahh i am so nervous abt it..
I hate it when you have to wait for the results..
Its like waiting for your time to your final death..
AND! the worst is, you dotn even know how are you gonna die..
As in like by drowning, or burning charcoals in a closed-up room, or cut throught the throat LOL
eeeeee sounds scary dy xD


LOL fireflies CHEH tsk tsk

So thats all abt it..
Conclusion : I AM BACKKKKKK!

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: