Thursday, November 26, 2009

A short time with two guys in the house :P

LOL~ just came back from supper x)
Yea~ its been so long since i go for supper ~ haah~
Pap went coz lil bro kip saying he is hungry, LOL
Actually lil bro wants to go secret recipe O_O
But~ LOl~
Impossible!!! xDDD
So, decided to go mamak stall,
Actually i dun want coz i want to catch AUTUMN's CONCERTO x)
But~
I figured, well~ i havent been to a mamak stall since long x)
So, Okay lu~ xD
Oni 3 ppl lah! hahah~ xD
While waiting for the food,
I talked to my dad abt part time jobs.. == LMAO
I dunno how i got so far, but
It was fun!!
LOL~ i want to work in a bakery shop ~ x)
BUt dad say you cant actually learn there, just work O.O
So, i suggested that he let me learn bakery lessons x]
Haha~ he say okay~ LOL
Too long to know x)
Den he began to nag nag abt responsibilities O_O
Listen lorr ==
Den my food came, roti telur bawang
Drink, Teh O Ais Limau
LOL~ eat eat, go home x)








Neways, chatted with florence just now,
Its like the longest convo between us and its like non stop O.O
hahah~
The main topic is abt friendship issues~ LOL
Truly, dun believe in a friendship so easily, accept my advice peeps, its not as simple as you think
So, i talked, she replied, then i complained, then she comforted,
LOL~ First i was quite emo, and like kip blurting out all the bad stuff i found out O_O
LOL~ She like " chill lah~ Let GOD decide "
hahah~
Then we talked abt holiday plans! POOH~ Her days are booked by...
let me see... THAILAND, PENANG, CHEER JAM, PENANG again~ LOL
LOL~ but she can make it to the lagoon one x)
After that, WE chatted abt some b!tches we think are b!thches x)
haha~ This time she more emotional, LOL~
Den me will like " hold it back gurl"
LOL~ love this convo, its like between two TRUE bff-s xP
LMAO.. i hope what i thought will stay true x)
Friendship is so fake in this world...
i am sick of it,
You telling me you have BFF? true friends?
Yea rite! Go reflect in the mirror
and you will know what am i talking abt sistah~
YOu are so going down! Yea you heard me.. DOWN! =P
-xoxo, Jaslyn -
- super hate them, wtf is this -
- we are gonna die soon anyway, so better live with honour xP -

No comments: