Saturday, December 12, 2009

I can tie my hair! x)

Hello peeps~
Miss me? I bet you do, dun nid to deny it coz i already knew it~
So, hows life nowadays?
I dunno why but i am so desperate to see snow
Samantha went to aus but sadly there isnt a small snow YET over there
not to mention hail
HAHA~
I love snow
I even have a nickname call WINTER i created myself last time when i was young :P
Just back from youth,
christmas practice again,
got this christmas party invitation,
LOL~ So i wanna invite you ppl, better READ every word i type

At first,
This invitation is open to All my readers...
haha~ LOL promoting here!! ==
So rajin weihh
it doesnt matter if you are a christian or not,
And YES it is a church christmas party
And Even if you are a catholic,
Its okay
So..
i answered all those common questions ,
so no excuses!! :P
C'mon ppl its just basiclly
singing, eating and presents
And the best thing
i nid to perform so to all those ppl like SiewYi
laugh all you like ... a good oppurtunity
HAHA~ LOLzzzz
This is a pic of the invitation card,
You dun nid to have one to come, just tell me :)
Kip on reading :D

This is the invitation, its in a shape of an angel's wing,
So, do come!!!! :)
The address!! I will retype down below, so relax




Address~
!!!Details time!!!!
TIME : 7 Pm --- Dunno ( should be around 9.30pm )
DATE : next sturday aka 19th Dec
ATTIRE : semi-formal ( as in NO shorts,t-shirts,slippers bla bla )
ADDRESS : Unit No. W 1-3, Business Park West Wing, Subang Square Jalan SS 15/4G, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor
EXTRAS : Bring a minimum 5 bucks present for gift exchanging session
Tadaa!!!
So do come pweaseeeeeee x)
Just book next sat's night for this celebration
and there are refreshments prepared!!! LOL
So, SY XY MEL MICHELLE i expect you guys to come
Flo lehh, next sat are you still here == HAHA
reply asap ppl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i said in my title,
I can already tie my hair
FYI, i've been using my short hair for some time ==
No till a year i think,
ya lah!!
LOl~~~ BUt~ Me get bored easily
Somemore,
If you have short hair, you cant change one ==
At least you can tie or you can put down if you have long hair =D
ANd~ wif long hair you can do many styles
LOL
soon or later you will see me complaining again HAHAA
FYI, my hair now is in a medium length if you wanna know x)
HAHA~
Not short not long,
but it goes really ugly if you dun comb it nicely ==
So, i like tie-ing my hair up ~
Haha~
LOoks more tidy i guess
And~ I miss the times when i have longgggg hair TT
But i wont pin my fringe up dy
it looks really nerd and fugly
YES suprisingly i admitted?
LOL~
You are just jealous HAHA
LMAO
So~ Let me show you differences when i tie my hair,
Ignore it, i'm just happy my hair is growing DUUH
So backoff if you think the pics are nothing
:P
Me wif short hair haha~ in the hospital toilet :D

Me wif tied hair! yayyy~ LOL
NOw this is individual one
hahah~ LOL


Before tie-ing up my hair :D


See?? My hair will " qiao" ishhh~



I can tie my hair~~ LOL


Now this is how i look after i took out the rubberband~

Zzzz~ it goes out! I like it~ i LOVE it~

Hah~ but its not gonna stay long D:

Woahh~ I love my hair after i take out the rubberband~ LOL

I am so gonna buy the thing that makes your hair style woohoo

One day~ ONE DAy!! I am soooo gonna curl my hair~ weeeee x)

Nth to blog le~

Oh~ heard Wan Ee Laine's house kena robbed O_O

Felt sorry for her

Will pray for her~~ xDD

Nitez

-xoxo, Jaslyn -

No comments: