Sunday, December 6, 2009

My new baby :D

Hey peeps, I am gonna have a new baby :D
Daddy is gonna pay and i am gonna camwhoreeeee :P
Keep on reading! haha
Photobucket
:D Campfire pics... Awww~ :P

FYI, mua b'day is coming on the 28th dec ^^ ( wish me~!)
Maybe for you it seems quite a time to go,
but to me everyday is getting closer and closer.. hahaha
As usual, what a teenage gurl ask for her b'day is ( ARE ) presents!!! x) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Woohoo! I cant wait for it xDDD Hahahah~ you peeps betta prepare.. ==
hahah~ LOL~!!
Well, Before this, i told my daddy dat i can choose a present i rily rily want,

So, since i have a laptop already :D
I will go for a camera!!

Yeappppp, my personal one!! :P that's why i nid your help!

Gahh! I cant seem to make up my mind O.O
There are some choices, but i am rily frustrated O.O
YOur comments or suggestions are much appreciated :) HAAHA xD



1. Sony Cyber-Shot T90

* OO!!!! I love the pink and blue one!! Gahhhhh! So pwetty!! OMG~ Gorgeous weihhh!!

* And!!! It's touchscreen !! woaaahhh~

* I really love the blue aqua one , but pink one is cute too!! TT GAHHHHH!!!





Gorgeous baby gurlOMG! I ♥love♥ this colour!!!! Its blue!! BLUEEEEEE~

It looks a lil like mayy one, but hers is dark blue

O.o Haha~ I want one :(

BUT will get it soon .. MUAHAHAH~




So yenggg~ x) But common colour sobs


I kinda like this colour but it seems that its boys type
O.O sexist? nope, colourist i guess HAHA

But~ I just want to get one :P

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! All T90 -ssss!!! ♥♥


Sony Cyber-Shot T90 specifications

• Chic, ultra-slim design (13.9mm)
12.1 effective megapixels
• 3.0-inch wide Clear Photo LCD Plus touchscreen
• Carl Zeiss 4x optical zoom lens
Record 720p HD movie clips
Optical SteadyShot for clearer handheld shooting
• Enhanced Face Detection and Smile Shutter technology Sony CyberShot T90 price & availability The Sony CyberShot DSC-T90 is available from end-March 2009. The Sony T90 camera will be available in silver, black, pink, blue and brown for about $300.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2. Sony Cyber-shot T900

* This one look alike with t90 rite? rite? rite?

* I like the red one too!! hahah!!! So HAWWWWWTTTTT!!!! :)

* i dun really see technical differences between t900 and t90.. =/ do you know?








Another awesome♥ ♥baby gurl,
and this one is so hawt ♥:D



Four colours x)




Sony Cyber-shot T900 specifications

• Chic, ultra-slim design (15.1mm)
• 12.1 effective megapixels
• 3.5-inch wide Xtra Fine LCD touchscreen
• Carl Zeiss 4x optical zoom lens
• Record 720p HD movie clips
• Optical SteadyShot for clearer handheld shooting
• Enhanced Face Detection and Smile Shutter technology Sony CyberShot T900 price & availability
The Sony CyberShot DSC-T900 is available from end-March 2009. The Sony T900 camera will be available in silver, black, red and bronze for about $380.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So... yupp.. these are the two choices which i am fond of :D♥

yeapp i am definitely asking DESPERATELY for comments or suggestions abt these two babies

I dun wanna regret after having them

I have to LIVE wif one of them and DITCH one of them, how cruel

So, i hope my choice is wise :P

And! The another baby ( ditched one ) DO NOT worry, i will ask my sis♥ to adopt you soon!!haha


Comment pwease ppl , i am appreaciating!


And! If you rily think one of these cameras are not good enough,

You can say it out, but in a nice way ♥, you can prevent me fr regretting~~~ :D♥

GAHHH! I ♥love♥ those babies out there, mummy is gonna have you to myself and take goooooood care of you, wait patiently baby!! :)


- xoxo, Jaslyn♥ -

- I am considering for a ipod/mp3/mp4 from my aunt too :P i will post it next time :) -

No comments: